Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Because I Don't Always Follow the Rules

I've been handed several awards lately, and I'm sorry to those handing them out for not posting them until now! I'm supposed to share the award, where it came from, and share some things about myself. But because I don't always follow the rules (ok, who am I kidding, I always follow the rules), I'm going to share it all at once...

I recently received


award from Kelli at Sovereignly Sustaining Sanity.

And this one


from Scrap Addict.

I was also tagged by Rachel at Randomness with Rachel and was challenged to answer a few questions. There are eight of them, and these will serve as my seven things about me as well. Because I'm unconventional like that.

1. What is your "guilty pleasure" food?
Cereal with milk. I know, crazy right? But when I'm staring into my freezer late at night, looking at the ice cream, I usually end up closing it in favor or Lucky Charms or Frosted Flakes. Ok, perhaps not so much "guilt" as "pleasure."

2. If you could guest star on any TV show, which one would it be?
Ummm...Grey's Anatomy. And I would play the chick who can finally steal MeDreamy away from Meredith .;)

3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Bad drivers. You know, the ones who slow down as they're merging onto the freeway, speed up when you try to change lanes, and don't use their turn signal. Oh yeah, that's a big one.

4. Scary movies- love them or hate them?
Love them, as long as I'm not home alone. 

5. If someone was to make a movie of your life, who would play you?
Jennifer Aniston of course. We're like twins! Ok, so maybe it would be more like Bonnie Hunt.

6. If you could only shop at one store for a year, which one would it be (not counting grocery stores)?
Depends on if I have the $$ to shop! If I have unlimited funds, then I choose Nordstrom. Otherwise, Amazon.com - haha, smart right? Wait, does that count??

7. Are you a MAC or PC user?
PC all the way.

8. What would your friends say your best quality is?
I'm always willing to lend a hand, and help out when needed.

I know I'm supposed to choose some blogs to pass this on to, but, you know, that whole "rules" thing. There are so many fabulous blogs that I love; they are all listed in my sidebar and they are all well worth your time! Go take a look, then come back and tell me what you think.

I also want to thank everyone who takes the time to comment on my posts, as random as my topics seem to be! I love reading each and every one of them, and try to get back to as many as I can.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend! I'm off to spend some quality time with these two beauties...


and this crazy guy...


Please don't tell him I showed you this photo. He might never speak to me again.

TTFN!

4 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the compliments on E's party! Good luck with your party! (They are so much work aren't they? :)) You'll have to post pictures so I can see the results!

Rachel said...

Yay! Thanks for answering my questions! :)

I love Bonnie Hunt, if I was funnier, I would have her play me in my life movie! :) I miss her talk show. It was the only talk show I watched!!

Have a great day!

:)
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Wow! you've got a happening blog :D
Loved the gorgeous shot of your little angels :D
Have a fantastic Labor Day!!

Cheers :)

Kelli said...

LOL, it's a great pic of him anyway =)