Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

This week's You Capture photo challenge @ I Should Be Folding Laundry was a bit more "challenging" than usual...choose your BEST SHOT?? It was hard to choose just one, but the subject was easy. I only took my camera out once this past week...

My friend, Kate @ Salvage Dior, asked me to take some pictures of a GORGEOUS trunk that she found and had in her space at Country Roads, a local antique mall where she is a dealer. I've mentioned my boyfriend, Rick's, daughter "G" before, well Kate is her mama, and I'm blessed to call her friend as well. So G and I headed out to Country Roads (which btw, is awesome!) and shot the photos, then took a walk around the beautiful Johnnye Merle Gardens. Since her daddy is a photographer, G has become quite the little model. I snapped a bunch of photos of her, some of which you can see on Kate's blog, and decided to choose my favorite for this week's You Capture challenge.


Isn't she beautiful?

What did you capture?

11 comments:

Brooke said...

I love this one!

Alita said...

she is! Great shot.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

what a great shot, she's is beautiful!

Sahne said...

Beautiful girl,beautiful day, beautiful shot. Doesn't get better than that.

Bec said...

cute shot ;)

http://www.theiheartblog.com

tiarastantrums said...

yes, she is beautiful

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous little girl!

Jen said...

Very beautiful!

Kelli said...

So beautiful!! Great job!

Yenta Mary said...

Hi! Found you through New Friend Friday, and following along ... :)

foodfloozie.blogspot.com

Stillmary said...

Beautiful! And so are the flowers.